Monday, July 7, 2008

I watched this old movie today. The main female character was really put out because she was 17 and her mother wouldn't let her wear a corset. It was ruining her dating life. So her dad bought her a corset and it changed her world and she got the guy in the end.

If only it were that simple. I did like the movie though...very innocently funny.

Also, I made banana bread today. With spelt flour and maple syrup and olive oil. It is taaaaasty. I'm trying oh so hard to cut out refined sugar. It makes me all cloudy. The hardest part is church functions or family gatherings...because Mormons love their dainties. I feel like my recommendation to enter a certain sacred edifice should be taken away after every ward potluck. So, I'm trying to change and change is hard, but I'm sure that Gandhi or Chesterton said something about change that would be really inspiring. For now I'll just think about how I don't want cancer.

No comments: