Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear Emri, Jonah, and Bella:

I have been waiting with much anticipation for all of you to finally get here. We haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time getting to know one another, but I can already tell that we are going to be friends. I like your tiny, small hands and feet. I hope that you like it here and that I will be able to pay attention to all the things you have to teach me. You have already reminded me how deep God's love is for His children. I hope that is one thing you will always understand. I'm looking forward to watching you grow into mini version of your moms and dads...who are my dearest friends. You are very lucky to have them.

I love you, Aunt Heather

Bella (a few hours old)

Jonah (6 weeks old) and Emri (10 weeks old)

No comments: